OK, OK, what the hell is this?
Well, I run the same route on Tuesdays and Thursdays from my office in Central Bristol, around the river and down towards my house in South Bristol. Although the route is getting a bit boring (I'm not a big fan of change), it did occur to me on a recent run, how many interesting whiffs there are on this 6 mile jaunt.
Still with me?
Here's a bit of info about what's been getting up my nose for the past year or so....
1. Nepalese Curry - Kathmandu Restaurant, Colston Street
2. Triple cooked chips - Grain Barge, Hotwells Road
3. Woodsmoke - Barges at Bristol Marina
4. Cannabis - Wrong'uns walking down Coronation Road
5. Ale - The Avon Packet, Coronation Road
6. Petrol - Harvest Petrol Station, Coronation Road
7. Tanned Leather - Thomas Ware & Sons Tannery, Coronation Road
8. Carbon Dioxide - Traffic, Coronation Road
9. Burgers - Evening Kick Off, Ashton Gate, Ashton Road
10. Indian Curry - Al's Tikka Grill, Ashton Road
There you have it, a 50 minute assault on the senses! Bit more interesting than running on a treadmill in a crowded gym that's for sure!